Nancy MacLeod is the founder of The Steeper Climb, a business dedicated to the empowerment and personal growth of individuals. Nancy develops and delivers (on-line or in-person) educational programming, training sessions and workshops designed to support individuals (youth and adults) through self-reflection and goal setting. Nancy has over 30 years of experience as an educator and administrator. Nancy’s approach to supporting individuals in personal growth has been strongly influenced by her keen interest and personal study of the power of the mind and the importance of self-belief. Nancy has a Bachelor of Education and a Master of Education in Curriculum Studies.
Nancy and The Steeper Climb
What Is The Steeper Climb?
The Steeper Climb is more than the name of a business. The logo illustrates a concept that promotes personal empowerment and encourages individuals to challenge themselves, practise self-belief and go for the steeper climb. The Steeper Climb begins with providing participants with self-reflection tools to increase self-awareness as we must know more about ourselves before we can plot our steeper climb to the goals we desire.
How can The Steeper Climb help you? Are you ready?
- Have you thought about making a change in your life?
- Have you ever thought that success was meant for others, but not you?
- Do you ever wonder if there is something else out there for you?
- Did you ever dream of achieving something and give up too easily?
- What do you really want?
- Are you ready to learn how to set and reach goals?