- Think about your beliefs especially beliefs about yourself
- Think about the story you tell yourself about yourself-what you believe you can do or can’t do – how valuable you believe you are
- Think about how you came to believe this story-where did it come from
- Is this story true? Is it limiting you in terms of achieving success
- What if you create new beliefs and a new story about what you can do
After self-reflection, you can set goals that reflect a positive and hopeful approach. Motivation and belief can increase excitement and energy about goals. It is important to remove beliefs that limit our goals and potential and replace them with healthy strong beliefs. Its basically changing your mind!