- Provides an opportunity for self-reflection and awareness of both empowering and self-limiting beliefs
- Provides an opportunity to identify personal strengths, skills, and resources
- Provides an opportunity to identify goals and make a plan that is exciting and challenging.
- It empowers youth and promotes self-directed learning
- It promotes individual responsibility for progress – How bad do you want it?
- It provides information on how to reframe negative experiences and use them for strength
- It focuses on the present and the future.
By: The Steeper Climb Community Development Services